Monday, August 22, 2016

I started to send a group email but the internet crashed:( and I don’t wanna retype everything cause I don’t have the time now.... and we really didn’t do that much that was different to write about.   I’m trying to download pictures right now for you but this internet is really bad today. I hope they come through.  We do have changes today and I’ll be super surprised if I don’t get changed out of this area, I’ve been here almost 6 months! I really love my companion and will miss her if I go.  But as always we make things work and learn and grow.  Here is some interesting info for you, there are 15 missionaries leaving the mission and only 3 coming in, so they are probably going to have to close 3 areas in every stake... super crazy huh?  And they think that my release date might be February 6.  But I’m not going to plan on that yet.  Too many changes going on for that.
Well I gotta go, love you guys, I’ll talk to you next week.
Hermana Jackson







No comments:

Post a Comment