Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January 25th letter

I literally just BARELY received all of grandma Neanies letters all the way back from November and I love them so much, so let her know! And I already started to write her back! I just need to finish the letter! And yes I agree it’s such a blessing that I have Sister Nelson here in the zone with me! I love her soo much she’s so awesome and her and Elder Nelson are so fun I love being with them. But yeah they are trying to make a stake here!! And our Rama (Branch) just needs more people with the priesthood! Our Rama and the Rama of Partido alto also! So yeah I think they are a little bummed out that they aren’t moving, but they are excited to help with the work here too and they understand the importance of it.
Yes, I got the foot cream and oh my goodness it has helped soooo much. It seriously looks so amazing and so much better! Thank you so much for getting that for me!

Yeah so crazy that Kalisa is getting married!!! I’m honestly so stunned but that’s awesome for her! That’s so awesome that Dan is home!! I love that kid he is such a sweetheart!!! Maryn is gonna love having him home cause he is like her hero!

On Monday I bought a hammock!! I have it in my room and if I’m still here for another change I’m gonna put it up in my house haha it was only like 20 bucks and its super cool. I was thinking of getting you guys one if you want it!!
That night we taught a family home evening at a ladies house that just moved in. They actually moved in to the same house with a less active who we are teaching! The lady who just moved in is from the other ward Aeropuerto and she is awesome. It was her birthday so there was like 3 people who shared a spiritual thought and then we shared about how we are all missionaries and can all share our testimony and then we had cake, so that was fun, but a tonnn of people were there for family home evening so it was cool!

On Tuesday we had district meeting and then afterwards we had a work visit and Snyder came to my area! You already know that we hated being with each other the entire time (; no! just kidding it was so great!! That night there was a big lighting storm but it was just lighting, there was no thunder or rain and the lightening literally lit up the whooollleeee entire sky like it was day time. It was super bizarre! Also that day we taught a lady who just recently moved here named Bessy and we thought she was a member because she told us she had assisted in Lima when she lived there but then we found out that she’s not baptized! she just loves coming to church!!! She’s sooo cute and she’s just 21 so she’s awesome and has a ton of potential (:
On Wednesday we had a service project and we cleaned Mariesol’s house because she’s been sick lately and then we went to Luzmilas house and made the sugar cookies that you sent ((: they were really good by the way so thank you. In the morning we had a conference for all the missionaries worldwide and that was pretty cool! After the conference we switched back comps. One thing that was super weird that night was that we went and visited Juanita, that cute old lady that I have pics with her and her husband, she hasn’t been coming to church because she has been sick but when we were there she was fine and when we asked her to give the closing prayer she recited a catholic prayer and she KNOWS how to pray!! All of her prayers are usually super sincere, so Satan is definitely working on her because I don’t know why the heck she is back tracking so much. I’m probably gonna visit her today though because I love her so much!!
Friday I dropped my comp at the airport! Ruiz is way cool and I’m super glad I was her comp. We literally laughed our heads off every day, usually it was at something I did or stuff I had said in Spanish but yea it was good times(;
 I’m excited to actually get a comp that’s not gonna finish her mission in just one transfer and doesn’t talk about going to the beach every other day!!!!

So yeah I’ve been staying with Gurney and Inca for the past couple days and then I work with Hermana Nelson in the evenings! I would stay at the Nelsons house but this weekend they had 97984 people at their house including the patriarch (idk how to spell that) but Hermana Nelson is awesome. Yesterday we went on a blitz in Partido alto and we searched and searched for this guy who was a menos activo and apparently the house number was wrong that they gave us and we FINALLY found him! It was a way cool lesson and he wants to come back to church so hopefully that works out! This week NO ONE came to church!! I was so annoyed cause I called them all and everything and no one came besides my converts!!! People are annoying!!! haha but its fine. But yeah that was my week basically!!
Love you guys!!



Hna Jackson






No comments:

Post a Comment